Disclaimer For The 2021/2022 Season
Please read the following and then fill in the form below to signify your agreement. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to complete the form on your behalf.
In attending meets and/or events of the STAFF COLLEGE DRAG HUNT, I acknowledge that hunting and equestrian activities are high risk sports. I accept that it is a condition of my hunting and participating with the Staff College Drag Hunt that:
1. I am covered for personal and third-party claims by a reputable insurance company.
2. I will not hold the Staff College Drag Hunt, its Directors, its members, its Mastership, hunt officials, hunt employees or landowners responsible for injury, death, damage or consequential financial loss to horse and/or rider or damage to any vehicle.
3. In regard to any incident or action in any way related to me or the horse I may be riding, I agree to indemnify and save harmless the Staff College Drag Hunt, its directors, its members, its Mastership, hunt officials, hunt employees or landowners against any claim whatsoever or by whomsoever made.
4. I will not take unnecessary actions increasing the risks to myself and others.
5. I accept the Masters' decisions are final and agree to follow instructions given by the hunt’s directors, hunt members, Mastership, field masters, hunt officials, hunt employees or landowners.
6. The Masters reserve the right to refuse to allow any rider and/or horse to hunt with Staff College Drag Hunt.
7. I agree to abide by the Staff College Drag Hunt etiquette guidelines, as published on the website www.staffcollegedraghunt.co.uk/etiquette
9. By submitting this disclaimer, I confirm that I have understood and will comply with the conditions.