Disclaimer For The 2023/2024 Season
Please read the following and then fill in the form below to signify your agreement. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to complete the form on your behalf.
In attending meets and/or events of the STAFF COLLEGE DRAG HUNT, I acknowledge that hunting and equestrian activities are high risk sports. I accept that it is a condition of my hunting and participating with the Staff College Drag Hunt that:
1. I am covered for personal and third-party claims by a reputable insurance company that specifically covers the sport of hunting.
2. I will not hold the Staff College Drag Hunt, its Directors, its members, its Mastership, hunt officials, hunt employees or landowners responsible for injury, death, damage or consequential financial loss to horse and/or rider or damage to any vehicle.
3. In regard to any incident or action in any way related to me or the horse I may be riding, I agree to indemnify and save harmless the Staff College Drag Hunt, its directors, its members, its Mastership, hunt officials, hunt employees or landowners against any claim whatsoever or by whomsoever made.
4. I will not take unnecessary risks and will ride in a safe and sensible manner ensuring I make decisions for the safety of myself and others. I will follow the route taken by the Fieldmaster at all times.
5. I will not consume alcohol to excess such that it impairs my ability to make safe decisions. If driving home, I will remain below the legal driving limit.
6. I accept the Masters' decisions are final and agree to follow instructions given by the hunt’s Directors, Mastership, Fieldmasters, hunt members, hunt officials, hunt employees or landowners.
7. The Masters reserve the right to refuse to allow any rider and/or horse to hunt with Staff College Drag Hunt.
8. I have read and agree to abide by the Staff College Drag Hunt etiquette guidelines (click to read).
10. By submitting the Disclaimer form below, I confirm that I have understood and will comply with the conditions.